Tuesday, June 14, 2005


Do you see any resemblance? Well if you do then congratulations!! You've got good eye sight!!!Doesn't she look cute when she was young....Like an angel...Hey, wait! How did that picture of a girl? get in here?AHHH!!!SHOOT!!!It's happening again.I can't control my hands!!!It's loosing it...Help!!! hey, who are you?OK Put that knife down.Don't be hasty.Don't do anything hasty by killing me!!! Stop!!!!NOOOOO.........jefoe;ryfih;sfy0285012$%@^%$^#GDo342hitegloyei92asdjShitasohhfahelphelphepljephqoahfyelp!!!!!!!-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Now, I am the new reporter.Name: ME.I'm going to replace the previous reporter because she has been killed!!! By guess who...ME!!!!MUAHAHAHA!!!MUAHAHAHA!!!!!! **choke!!!** Sorry choked on a fly. Pardon me. Posted by Hello

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home