Wednesday, June 15, 2005


The animal kingdom.All living on peacefully on this Earth.Soon going to be endangered I might say.Look at how simple their lives are.Find food,shelter,escape from danger,and etc.How amazing they look.Peacock,snake,kitten,shrek?Okay, how did that picture get in here?Bird,koala,penguin,bear,Spongebob?! 2/1nians?!Okay,2/1nians,sure they are I guess sort of part of the animal kingdom.Yeah.But spongebob?!!Oh...but he looks so cute...What am I talking about?!Shrek and Fiona?!Are they in the animal kingdom?Are they even animals?Spongebob is just a sponge!Shrek and Fiona? They are just CARTOON CHARACTERS!!!I think I might know who's the culprit who put that picture in here! How cunning!I'm going to get him soon! You hear me!I know you can hear! You're somewhere in this room,I know it...You better get out of here before I kill you...Ok like I said just now ?they need to find food,shelter,escape from danger,..? I think who ever put the picture in here had better escape from danger(ME)!!!!OKay now I am off to catch my prey...I'll tell you folks out there what the animal kingdom is soon after I catch you-know-who... ME OUT! Posted by Hello

1 Comments:

At 8:50 AM, Blogger Pavitra said...

hey... i am a 2/1nian too... i don't think i am an animal... not something like a donkey... kae juz joking... heehee... good luck rusydiah... keep it up...=)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home